Monday, December 24, 2012

Need to be positive

I realized the last post was way too negative. I am such a positive person, although reading this blog you may have a hard time believing it. I guess this is my place to vent. I am sorry for that. Research has repeatedly shown that those with good friends heal much better.

I do have more laughs than cries. You all, in your own way, make me smile. In fact this morning Kyle had me laughing so hard I was crying. I LOVE what I do for a living (although watching TV all day today has been fun - I could not do it all the time, I would be very fat as all I want to do is look at Pinterest and cook) and I make a difference. I LOVE my friends and family. I am happy with my life - we all have things we have to deal with and cancer sure does suck. But, as I have said before, if this is the worst thing I have to deal with I am okay with it.

So here is true Christmas wish - continued love, happiness and health. I want to extend that to all my friends and family. I am truly blessed.

1 comment:

  1. And we're all blessed for having you in our lives. You're amazing and maybe it feels like you're being primarily negative, but all I've seen is perseverance, strength and optimism coming from you. You're entitled to have bad days just like any other human being. Garrett, Kaitlyn and I send our love!

    ReplyDelete