Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hair

So I had to use all the courage I had to cut my hair. I did not want to do it. It was like cutting my hair would make it real. I cried in the salon... I am sure the old lady dying her hair blue was thinking I was crazy - seriously she had blue hair.

I was able to donate 10 inches to Locks of Love. At least something good will come out of this.

So a before picture and a funny one...



And then my short hair. I am sure it will look better with some make-up on - I cried it off at the salon. It is such a change. I am not sure if I like it yet... but then again, it will not last long anyway.







Thanks to Sunny for making me laugh, taking pictures and generally helping me get through this week!


7 comments:

  1. Hyun Seung and Min thought you look prettier and more professional with short hair. That's perfect professor hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey, I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look darling. I just e-mailed you a picture of the last time you had short hair. I think you were 13. And I agree, you look very professional.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely not used to it! But, you look fantastic with short hair, I love it! It looks very professional, but still perky. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I'm a fan of short hair, and you wear it well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the short hair style. I like the smile even more. Love you!
    Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. A big change yes but the short hair looks really good on you. On those days you feel cruddy you will appreciate the easy to manage hair.

    ReplyDelete