Sunday, October 14, 2012

Shopping list for chemo week...

What do you buy at the store when everyone has told you - don't eat the things you like before chemo...

So should I buy liver? sauerkraut? lima beans? I am not quite sure how to take this....

I have also heard have sour things to suck on because of the flavor of the chemo in your mouth... but not things that you want to be able to enjoy later.... So does this mean that I buy grapefruit, peach jolly rancher, what were those sour candies we used to eat as kids??

Really - this is the most awful part of this... what will make you sick, what won't

Some say I will not want to eat -- but they put you on steriods so you want to ....

Some say it causes diahrea some say constipation - so I get OTC for both??

So I guess it is all wait and see... wait to see what will make me sick and what won't. Or maybe i won't be sick at all -- and maybe I won't lose my hair ... and then in January it will all be over. Can we just fast-forward to that point

No comments:

Post a Comment